PWA Project Miss. 1225 was constructed at Delta State Teacher’s College (now Delta State University) in 1938 (MDAH) to serve as part of training in applied home management. Currently named Marshall House, the building is a residence for the Vice President for Academic Affairs (Bulletin of Delta State University).
Mississippi Department of Archives & History, Historic Resources Inventory database. "Marshall Home Management House." Retrieved from http://www.apps.mdah.ms.gov/Public/prop.aspx?id=37635&view=facts&y=959 Bulletin of Delta State University, Cleveland, Mississippi. 2001-2002 Catalog. Gunn, J. W., & Castle, G. C. (1980). A Pictorial History of Delta State University. Jackson, MS: University Press of Mississippi.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on March 8, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE