Cravens, originally the north wing of an all-men’s dorm, is now part of Collins Living-Learning Center, an undergraduate community at Indian University. It was constructed by the Federal Works Agency (FWA) in 1940.
IU Board of Trustees Minutes: http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/iubot/view?docId=1940-03-25.xml&text1=men%27s%20dormitory&op1=and&op2=and&field1=text&field2=text&field3=text&startDoc=1&hit.rank=2
Project originally submitted by Jessica George on November 4, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE