Cooper Station Post Office
The historic Cooper Station post office in New York, New York (originally known as Station ‘D’) was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds between 1936 and 1937. The building is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 7, 2012.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE