Colonial Parkway Entrance
Colonial Parkway is part of the National Park Service’s Colonial National Historical Park. It is a scenic 23-mile parkway that links together Virginia’s Historic Triangle of colonial-era communities: Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown.
Different portions of the parkway were built between 1930 and 1957. In the 1930s, the US Forest Service and the National Park Service used Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) workers to built the parkway.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE