Oxford, Massachusetts’s old Colonel DeWitt Fire Station, located on Barton Street, received modest assistance from Federal Emergency Relief Administration funds in 1934. The current status of the building is unknown to Living New Deal.
Annual Reports of the Town Officers / School Committee of the Town of Oxford, Massachusetts for the years ending December 31, 1934. http://www.huguenotsteamer.com/images/history%20OFD%20OFa.pdf (page 2)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 16, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE