Clinton County Courthouse
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania’s historic Clinton County Courthouse was built in 1867. It was expanded during the Great Depression with the aid of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA provided a $44,730 grant for the project, whose total cost was $115,651. Construction occurred between May 1936 and May 1937.
PWA Docket No. PA W1094
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 31. http://courthousehistory.com/gallery/states/pennsylvania/counties/clinton
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 7, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE