The Courthouse Today
The felony division courthouse for Clermont County, Ohio, was constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) between 1935 and 1936.
The original Clermont County courthouse was built in 1829 by Arch/Contr- Ezekiel Dimmit. The new one that still stands today was built 1936 by Arch-Hunt & Allen. It was dedicated on December 19, 1936 at a Erected cost of $115,000. It replaced the oldest court building in State of Ohio.
courthousehistory.com | a historical look at out nation's county ...
Project originally submitted by Terry Eshman on June 14, 2017.
Additional contributions by Sherry Spencer, June 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE