Annex 1 was added to the Belzoni school for African American students in 1938. It was constructed by the National Youth Administration. It is currently in use as part of the O. M. McNair Elementary School in Belzoni.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory, no. 053-BLZ-0015.2. Retrieved Jan 5, 2020 from:
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on January 7, 2020.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE