Earth Dam impounding 13-Acre Lake. Early services (Outdoor Indiana 1934-1935) refer to Lake as “Frankey.” Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) Co. 513 constructed it in 1934.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1934-1942; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1932-1942
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 17, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE