7-acre Lake impounded by Earth Dam with concrete overflow outlet. Constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in 1935.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Outdoor Indiana 1934-1942; Department of Conservation Annual Reports 1932-1942
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 17, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE