St. Augustine Civic Center
“After withdrawing an application to the PWA, St. Augustine’s municipal officials initiated the St. Augustine Civic Center project through the CWA. … In 1935, residents and administrators celebrated the completion of the building under the FERA banner.” (NRHP Nomination)
The St. Augustine Civic Center is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
National Register of Historic Places, Multiple Property Documentation Form: pdfhost.focus.nps.gov/docs/NRHP/Text/64500918.pdf (.pdf page 13) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Augustine_Civic_Center
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 18, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE