Public Office Building
Tuttle, North Dakota’s historic City Hall, also known as the Public Office, was constructed as a federal Works Progress Administration project in 1938. The building, which is located along the east side of Main St. just south of 2nd Ave., has also housed the community’s post office.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 28, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE