City Hall, Sullivan, MO, 1937
Sullivan’s municipal building was completed by the Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works in 1937 and served as City Hall, police department, and jail as well as the town’s auditorium. While the police department has moved, this New Deal building continues to serve as Sullivan’s City Hall as well as a jail and public auditorium and gymnasium.
The gymnasium/ auditorium is located on the south side of the building; the jail is on the west side in the basement.
|Federal Cost||Local Cost||Total Cost||Project #'s|
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on September 14, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE