Atlanta City Hall parking lot
The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed a parking lot at Atlanta’s City Hall in 1936. Its status is presently unknown to Living New Deal.
Digital Library of Georgia: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/id:guan_wpa_wpaga92
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE