Greenville City Hall
Historical marker: “The two-story brick Greenville Public School was built in 1897 on this site. In 1921, the upper story was partially destroyed by fire and the school was remodeled into a grammar school. In 1927, the entire school burned to the ground. The current Greenville City Hall was constructed in 1936-37 as a WPA Project and houses administrative offices for the City of Greenville.”
|Federal Cost||Local Cost||Total Cost||Project #'s|
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 23, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE