City Hall entrance
Gladstone, Michigan’s historic City Hall was constructed in 1936. The building features six stone reliefs above its main entrance. A local source states that construction involved work relief labor, implying Works Progress Administration (W.P.A.) involvement.
Employee at City Hall
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 8, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE