Front (west) facade from across North Pentz Street.Photo courtesy of Ernest Everett Blevins
The Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed Dalton’s old City Hall in 1936. The building is still municipally owned and serves as a secondary city office building.
Digital Library of Georgia: (http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/id:guan_wpa_wpaga23), accessed January 1, 2018.
Project originally submitted by Ernest Everett Blevins on January 2, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE