Bellingham City Hall
From the Center for Pacific Northwest Studies: “Bellingham’s second City Hall [was] designed by Leonard William Somerville Bindon [and] built under Public Works Administration and Federal Works Agency programs of the New Deal in the Art Deco style. Begun in 1938, it was dedicated on January 4, 1940. [It is] two stories with ten two story windows across the front… [and] has three entrance doors in the center front.”
Project originally submitted by John Stehlin on July 24, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE