Oxford City HallOxford City Hall--former US Post Office and Federal Building
The original Romanesque/Queen Anne style post office and federal building was constructed 1883-1886. A rear wing was added in 1935 under the Office of the Supervising Architect of the Treasury direction. At that time, the building was still a post office and federal building. The building is currently used as Oxford City Hall.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History, Historic Resources Inventory database.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on October 28, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE