Cherokee Terrace PWA Plaque
This public housing facility was built by the PWA in 1936-38. The site was designed by George Blumenauer, architect, and built by D.C. Bass Construction Co. The apartments still exist, but are now privately owned. They were added to the National Register of Historic Places on December 18, 2013.
Project originally submitted by Susan Kline on January 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE