Framingham Centre Commons
In 1934 F.E.R.A. labor undertook “painting and repairing flagpoles and benches on the Framingham and Framingham Centre Commons.”
Annual Report of the Town of Framingham for the Year Ending December 31, 1934 (pg. 244).
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on January 2, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE