“June, 1936, city water was taken to the cemetery, W.P.A. Labor laying the pipes, 8 3/4″ freezeless hydrants were placed. Two rows of trees were planted from the highway to the cemetery gates …”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 1, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE