County Courthouse - Rawlins WY
The Carbon County Courthouse is located in downtown Rawlins, Wyoming. The Public Works Administration (PWA) provided $130,500 for the financing in 1938 and the building was completed in 1940. The building is still in use today as the county courthouse.
Carbon County Courthouse, Rawlings WYCarbon County Courthouse, Rawlins WY - Main Entrace
DSC_0077Carbon County Courthouse, Rawlins WY - Detail of Sheep's Heads
DSC_0076Carbon County Courthouse, Rawlins WY - Side Entrace
Source: Lauren Hundley, Education & Outreach Coordinator, Carbon County Museum, Rawlins WY
Project originally submitted by Richard Walker on June 1, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE