Canyon Springs High School
Originally Van Buren Elementary School, this school was constructed by the WPA. It was completed in 1941.
National Archives, RG 69 Records of the Work Projects Administration, “Information Service (Primary) File, 1936-1942” https://www.caldwellschools.org/News/Newsletter/2011-04-18-CSDNewsletter.pdf
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on May 21, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE