Campbell House1935 Colony House
This 1935 Colony House was built as part of the New Deal resettlement program that brought colonists from Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin to Palmer Alaska in 1935.
The building has recently been restored and accepted to the National Register of Historic Places. It is also the recent Recipient of the 2013 Alaska Association for Historic Preservation Award of Excellence.
www.campbellhousealaska.com https://www.newdeallegacy.org/new_deal_towns.html https://matanuskabarns.wordpress.com/
Project originally submitted by Sheri Hamming on November 19, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE