Delmar School addition
The PWA completed this addition to the Delmar School in 1939. The school was reportedly demolished and rebuilt in 2000.
National Archives Record Group 135-SAR, Del. 3585 Delmar Historical and Art Society blog
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee on October 8, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE