Cabby O’Neill Gymnasium - Jasper INFront of the Cabby O’Neill Gymnasium
The facility served as Jasper (Indiana) High School Gym, 1939-1977 and Jasper Middle School gymnasium until 2009. It was named for the coach of the 1949 Jasper High School State Championship basketball team in 1984. It is still owned by the school corporation after the middle school moved, the building is now used for community activities. The facility hosted the high school teams in 2010 and 2011 after the roof of the 1977 gym collapsed.
Indianapolis Star series by Kyle Neddenriep in March 2021
https://duboiscountyherald.com/b/renovated-gym-ready-to-welcome-visitors, October 6, 2010
Project originally submitted by Doug Logan on April 14, 2021.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE