"Rocky Mountain Sheep" and "White Ram"
Gladys Caldwell Fisher completed these two Indiana limestone sculptures, entitled “Rocky Mountain Sheep” and “White Ram,” in 1936 with funds provided by the Treasury Relief Art Project. They are viewable on both sides of the entrance to the Byron White US Courthouse, which was originally the U.S. Post Office Building.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/ WPA Murals, Colorado Flickr user Courthouse Lover General Services Administration
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE