Bryan Hall, Indiana University
The William Lowe Bryan Administration Building at Indiana University was originally completed in 1936 with PWA funding. At the time it was simply named the Administration Building. It was renamed in 1957 after William Lowe Bryan. It is located at 107 S. Indiana Avenue, and is largely used for administrative offices, including the President of the University. It was designed by the firm of Granger & Bollenbacher.
http://buildinginfo.indiana.edu/DisplayBuildingFG.cfm?BuildingCode=BL005 http://webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu http://www.bloomingpedia.org/wiki/Bryan_Hall
Project originally submitted by Erika Jenns on October 26, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE