Brown County State Park Country StoreBuilt as a shelter house. Source: DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
The shelter house was completed by CCC laborers in 1935. The shelter functions as a store.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana Division of Historic Preservation/Nicole Cory on August 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE