In 1934 a vast archery hunting ground was established in the eastern part of the Brown County State Park. In 1935 CCC laborers completed the Archery (Hunters’) Shelter. The shelter is classified as parks rustic state park.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Project originally submitted by Indiana Division of Historic Preservation/Nicole Cory on August 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE