School, now private residence, Bragg City, MOSchool, now private residence, Bragg City, MO
This small linear school was constructed as a PWA project in 1937. It features two gabled ends with a carved rock symbol of a lamp of knowledge. It is very similar to other schools of similar size in Missouri and presently is a private residence.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on July 20, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE