William H. Bowen School of Law
The federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funded the construction of what was then the University of Arkansas-Little Rock’s medical school; construction occurred from 1933 to 1935. The building now houses the William H. Bowen School of Law.
Arkansas Public Higher Education, Operating & Capital Recommendations, 2013-2015 Biennium, p. 293, accessed June 26, 2014. “Facilities,” William H. Bowen School of Law, accessed June 26, 2014.
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on July 27, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE