Emmaus Borough Hall
The historic Emmaus Borough Hall was constructed between 1938 and 1939 with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The PWA supplied a $41,422 grant for the project, whose total cost was $87,141.
PWA Docket No. PA X1902.
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 36.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 16, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE