Bliss School Addition
The PWA built a two-story addition to the original 1922 building. Both the addition and original building have been demolished. The addition was designed by East Providence architects Traficante & Niebuhr.
Page 187, Engineering News-Record, Volume 111 (1933)
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 21, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE