Bicknell Bull Dogs Auditorium
Quoins at corners-smooth limestone also on buttresses. Ticket windows along facade, 1 story 6 windows, flat roof-bonded cement overhang. All windows filled with cement block. Facade: 2 pairs of double doors w/transom. Large open space, wooden stairs to bleachers. Walls Oolitic Limestone-rough cut. Constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) between 1938 and 1939.
DNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory; Knox Co Interim Report
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 2, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE