Beeson Hall (GCSU) - Milledgeville GA
Beeson Hall was one of multiple buildings constructed on the GCSU campus with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. It was completed in 1937.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 18, 2016.
Additional contributions by Maggie Discher.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE