Bee County Courthouse addition southeast corner in 2018
The Bee County, Texas Courthouse was built in 1912. In 1941 a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project built an L-plan brick addition to the south side of the courthouse. The brick used to create the addition is nearly identical to that of the original building,
National Register of Historic Places Registration Form
Bee County Courthouse. page 4
(https://atlas.thc.state.tx.us/NR/pdfs/01000105/01000105.pdf), accessed August 27, 2018.
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on August 30, 2018.