Battell Park Historic District 01
Improvements to this 11-acre site was completed in 1936, with funds and labor provided by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
DNR Survey; National Register; Archival Collections; Commission on Public Records, Indianapolis.
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on August 29, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE