Nurses Building, Audrain Medical CenterNurses Building, Audrain Medical Center
This nurses home was built in 1936 by the PWA on the Audrain Medical Campus to house nurses who worked in the hospital, and probably also nursing students. It is on the south side of the Medical Center.
PWA docket #1097
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on August 5, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE