Arthur Platt School
The PWA built an addition of several classrooms onto the rear of the original 1920s building. The building is in an abstracted Colonial Revival style. The addition was designed by Traficante & Niebuhr of East Providence. After being retired from school use, in housed administration offices, but is now vacant.
Page 187, Engineering News-Record, Volume 111 (1933)
Project originally submitted by John P. on February 21, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE