The former Ligonier Armory was constructed in 1937-8 as a New Deal project. The Public Works Administration (PWA) provided a $20,282 grant for the project, whose total cost was $63,948. The structure was demolished in the 2000s.
PWA Docket No. PA [W]1835.
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 36.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 23, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE