GE DIGITAL CAMERAGE DIGITAL CAMERA
The site, of about 70 acres, was constructed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA). It is listed in the national register of historic places.
DNR Survey/ National Register
Project originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on August 28, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE