Altadena Public Library Original Entrance
This WPA library, which cost $47,000 to construct in 1938, was designed by Frederick Marsh. The building is currently owned by the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The city built a new library a few blocks away back in the 90’s.
|Federal Cost||Local Cost||Total Cost||Project #'s|
Report of Accomplishments of the Operations Division, WPA Southern California (January 1, 1939) Plaque on side of building Site visit by Andrew Laverdiere
Project originally submitted by Andrew Laverdiere on July 27, 2011.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE