The single-story stone building was constructed by the WPA in 1940. It is of native stone veneer, quarried from the George Keck farm north of Berryville (Story, 1992). It is in the Plain Traditional style.
Christ, M. K., & Slater, C. H. (2000). Sentinels of History: Reflections on Arkansas Properties in the National Register of Historic Places. Fayetteville, AR: University of Arkansas. Story, K. (1992). Nomination form for the National Register of Historic Places. Retrieved from http://www.arkansaspreservation.com/!userfiles/CR1079.nr.pdf.
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on January 22, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE