Old Adams School Annex Today
Now the Ellis-Polk Police Station. Remodeled room for telatype and general complaints.–Healy, p.72.
Originally the Adams School Annex, this building was then the San Francisco Ellis-Polk or "Northern" Police Station for many years. Though the inscription above the door now reads "Harvey Milk Children's Center," the building now houses the San Francisco Unified School District Student Nutrition Services Center.
|Federal Cost||Local Cost||Total Cost||Project #'s|
Healy, Clyde E. San Francisco Improved: Report of Clyde E. Healy, Assistant City Engineer - City of San Francisco and Coordinator of W.P.A. Projects, Period October 10, 1935 to August 31, 1939. San Francisco : [s.n.]., 1939.