Adams Hall, University of Oklahoma, Business School, Norman, OK 1937
Adams Hall was constructed as the school of business for the University of Oklahoma in 1935 by the PWA. Joseph Smay was on the architecture faculty and designed this and Richards Hall in 1935. Included in the project is a series of murals reflecting different aspects of Oklahoma business life by Craig Sheppard, a fine arts student at the time. The sculptures of industry and commerce were executed by Jules Struppeck who did a Post Office project in Many, LA.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on June 9, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE