1940 Houston Municipal Airport Terminal
Federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds enabled the construction of the old terminal at what was then known as Houston Municipal Airport. The Art Deco building at William P. Hobby Airport now serves as the 1940 Air Terminal Museum.
Houston Architectural and Historical Commission Protected Landmark Designation Report, Houston City Council Minutes, November 7, 2007, p. 110
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 4, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE