• State Police Post - Bad Axe MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility continues to serve as the Michigan State Police's Bad Axe Post.
  • State Police Post - Bay City MI
    Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility housed the Michigan State Police's Third District Headquarters and Bay City Post. the former relocated to Saginaw in the 1980s.
  • State Police Post - Cheboygan MI
    Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Cheboygan Post. The building is still in service.
  • State Police Post - East Tawas MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility continues to serve as the Michigan State Police's East Tawas Post.
  • State Police Post - Gaylord MI
    Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Gaylord Post. The building is still in service.
  • State Police Post - Gladstone MI
    The Michigan State Police District 8 post in Gladstone was completed in 1941 by the Work Projects Administration (WPA).
  • State Police Post - Houghton Lake MI
    Constructed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Gaylord Post. The building is still in service. It was equipped with a 325-foot broadcasting station equal in power to that in the capital Lansing.
  • State Police Post - Iron Mountain MI
    The Michigan State Police District 8 post in Iron Mountain was constructed in 1935-6 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
  • State Police Post - Jonesville MI
    "Work began on the present WPA barracks at Jonesville in February of 1936; the post was completed in October of 1937."
  • State Police Post - L'Anse MI
    The Michigan State Police District 8 post in L'Anse was constructed in 1935 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
  • State Police Post - Manistique MI
    The Michigan State Police District 8 post in Manistique was completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
  • State Police Post - Paw Paw MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Fifth District Headquarters and Paw Paw Post. The latter has since relocated.
  • State Police Post - Reed City MI
    Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Reed City Post. The building continues to function as such to this day.
  • State Police Post - Rockford MI
    Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Rockford Post and Sixth District Headquarters. The latter has since relocated to Grand Rapids, though the former is still based here.
  • State Police Post - Sandusky MI
    Constructed in 1940-1 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Sandusky Post.
  • State Police Post - Wakefield MI
    The Michigan State Police District 8 post in Wakefield was completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
  • State Police Post - West Branch MI
    "Construction of a new West Branch Post began October 31, 1938. This standard, brick WPA barracks was completed August 24, 1939, at a cost of $17,994.51." The building is still in service.
  • State Police Post - White Pigeon MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's White Pigeon Post. The building, which is located at the northeast corner of U.S. 12 and U.S. 131, is still in service.
  • State Police Post (demolished) - Battle Creek MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built as the Michigan State Police's Battle Creek Post. The State Police ceased their operations there in 2012, relocating to Marshall. In 2017 the property was sold to a local business owner, and the building was demolished in March 2018.
  • State Police Post (demolished) - Brighton MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 1 post in Brighton later houses a private real estate firm. Demolition of the building occurred in June 2024.
  • State Police Post (demolished) - New Buffalo MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility housed the Michigan State Police's New Buffalo Post. The building was completed in 1937; expanded in 1967; later privately owned; and demolished between 2015 and 2017. The facility was located on the south side of U.S. 12, in the sliver of land between that road and E Clay St.—just west of where the roads intersect.
  • State Police Post (demolished) - St. Clair MI
    Completed in 1938 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), the Michigan State Police District 2 post in St. Clair featured a walk-out basement along the St. Clair River. The building, which had been located at 1419 Oakland Ave., has since been demolished.
  • State Police Post (former) - Alpena MI
    Completed in 1935 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Alpena Post. The building, located at the intersection of S. State Ave. with S. Ripley Blvd., is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - Cadillac MI
    Constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Gaylord Post. Construction began on July 29, 1937 and the post opened on Feb. 23, 1938. The building is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - Detroit MI
    Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally a Michigan State Police Post, and Second District Headquarters, was located at West Seven Mile Rd. and Grand River Ave. in Detroit, Michigan. The building has been replaced with a facility in Northville, and the WPA-built facility has since been demolished.
  • State Police Post (former) - Erie MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 2 post in Erie is now privately owned. The facility is located on Telegraph Rd. just north of Lakeside Rd.
  • State Police Post (former) - Flat Rock MI
    Constructed in 1940 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 2 post in Flat Rock is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - Manistee MI
    Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Manistee Post. The building presently serves other public safety functions.
  • State Police Post (former) - Mt. Pleasant MI
    Completed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Mt. Pleasant Post. The building is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - Niles MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police's Niles Post. Groundbreaking occurred in September 1938, and the building was completed in August 1939. The building is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - Romeo MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 2 post in Romeo now houses the Romeo Historical Society Museum. The post opened on Oct. 6, 1936.
  • State Police Post (former) - South Haven MI
    Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility housed the Michigan State Police's South Haven Post. The building has since been expanded, and is now privately owned.
  • State Police Post (former) - St. Ignace MI
    Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally the Michigan State Police District 8 post in St. Ignace is now home to the Mackinac County Road Commission.