The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) established Camp F-5 in Timpanogos Cave National Monument in the summer of 1933. Company 940 was sent there from training at Fort Douglas, with its 200-man contingent including both young enrollees and a large complement… read more
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) built camp barracks in the Monongahela National Forest, in 1933. Pictured are CCC crews and barracks under construction photographed by E.S. Shipp in September 1933. This is likely Camp Nicholas P-53.